M&M Staffing Bradenton, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
National PEO is looking for a full time permanent Payroll Specialist to work out of the Bradenton, FL office. This is NOT a remote position.
Utilizes payroll system software in order to compile all aspects of payroll data, including but not limited to reconciliation, preparation of payroll reports/forms. Provide customer service in all aspects of payroll related issues, but not limited to said issues.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the administration and compliance of payroll issues.
- Provides client and employee services to support external client's employees with payroll questions.
- Responsible for complying with government regulations relative to payroll processing.
- Responsible for auditing all aspects of payroll, benefits and employee data to ensure accuracy.
- Set up deductions as required by client/payroll.
- Update worksite employee records as needed.
- Responsible for compiling reports as requested by client(s).
- Able to process high volume and client payroll.
- Performs other duties as assigned to include special projects.
- Ability to work with internal and external clients on relationship building.
- Responsible for answering main phone line / client inquiries (email and phone) as needed.
- Handle CRM tool tickets and cases.
- Regular attendance within normal business hours in required.
Required Skills and Experience:
2 years minimum high-volume payroll experience.
- Understanding of payroll laws and multi-state payroll laws, rules of over-time, etc.
- The position requires strong clerical skills with good verbal and written communication.Must have strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work accurately and quickly under company deadlines.
- Ability to deal with clients and employees in an efficient and professional manner.
- Applicant must possess the ability to evaluate situations and provide expedient resolutions.
- Communication skills – ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, in writing and verbally and must have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients, employees and internal staff.
- Interpersonal skills – cooperative, courteous, flexible and good natured.
- Effective work skills – conscientious, persistent, resourceful, productive and active.
- Experience using large ERP systems preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.) required
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- CPP or FPC Certification Preferred.
- Full Time Permanent
- Salary: 34K to 44K
- Full package of Benefits
M&M Strategic Staffing Solutions, Inc. is a specialized Headhunting, Recruiting and Staffing firm that is hired by selective companies across the United States to identify and evaluate some of the top performers in the marketplace. We are dedicated to finding only the strongest candidate exclusively for our clients.
Our intention is to provide a genuine alternative to those companies seeking a different, yet highly effective, staffing & recruiting style with our client’s best interest in mind.
M&M StaffingWhy Work Here?
This is a great Temp to Hire career opportunity for professional growth with a high energy fun company..
M&M Strategic Staffing Solutions is a Women & Minority owned company and is proud to be Certified by NMSDC and WBENC. M&M Strategic Staffing Solutions, Inc. is a specialized Headhunting, Recruiting and Staffing firm that is hired by selective companies across the United States to identify and evaluate some of the top performers in the marketplace. We are dedicated to finding only the strongest candidate exclusively for our clients. Our intention is to provide a genuine alternative to those companies seeking a different, yet highly effective, staffing & recruiting style with our client’s best interest in mind.
Finance and Insurance