Looking for Multi-Unit Management experience; multi unit Offices or Retail Stores management experience required.
The District General Manager is responsible for leading a geographic district of approximately 20 Retail Finance offices . Recruits and hires seasonal district associates, providing coaching, development, and performance management to direct reports. Manages office leaders and holds them accountable for coaching, development, and performance management of office associates.
The District General Manager leads and manages the district by establishing and maintaining sales plans, offices, hiring, training and evaluating district associates. Ensures that policies and procedures are implemented and followed in each supervised office to increase revenues, control expenses and promote client satisfaction through a consistent positive experience. Responsible for accelerating business growth through implementation of business plan, marketing, and identification of growth opportunities. Effectively manages labor to ensure maximum productivity and profitability.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Recruit, interview, and hire and onboard high caliber, top performing talent for key district positions. Support Office Leaders in hiring of office-level associates.
- Coach and elevate performance of associates through goal-setting, coaching, and providing timely feedback. Support Office Leaders in end-to-end performance management of office-level associates. Responsible for triggering corrective action processes, as necessary, for direct reports.
- Provide leadership, growth and development opportunities to direct reports and create a high performing, engaged, and collaborative district team. Build a recognition culture in alignment with the Company’s vision and mission.
- Champion client experience by ensuring every office associate is focused on easing the client’s finance-related stress by providing a welcoming and personalized service. Seek and utilize client feedback to drive decisions and prioritize client-focused change. Serve as brand ambassador and promote the company brand within community, to clients, and to associates.
- Implement business plan and identify district growth opportunities. Exceed business results and rapidly gain market share by implementing a district-level market plan. Hold Office Leaders and associates accountable for business growth at office and individual levels. Utilize business data to make decisions to drive business results.
- Meet or exceed sales targets by developing and executing a sales plan that grows market share and clients, while retaining current client base. Accelerate growth through active participation in B2B and B2C events, building not-for-profit relationships.
- Develop, implement and monitor strategy to increase client satisfaction and client retention within district. Seek and utilize client feedback to drive decisions and prioritize client-focused change.
- Manage staffing, labor, and compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five years plus of business experience to include strategic development, budgeting and people management experience
- Three to five years years of Multi-Unit management experience
- Effective management of field personnel to include a working knowledge of organizational planning techniques including the development of goals and objectives, staffing, and work standards
- Strong customer relationship skills with the desire and proven ability to work in a diverse work setting
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills that apply to all levels of the organization
- Ability to plan and coordinate multiple projects and work initiatives while meeting deadlines
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Willingness to work irregular schedules
- Understanding and previous use of a Windows-based computer system.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to navigate on the Internet
- Three to five years of management experience
Competitive Salary, Bonus & Excellent Benefits