D365 Solution Architect/Developer
M&M Staffing Deerfield Beach, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our dynamic Technology Team is currently in search of an D365 F&O/SCM Solution Architect/Developer.
- Must be local and have the ability to work in the Deerfield office
- This is NOT a fully remote position
- Full Time Permanent Opportunity
- Competitive Salary plus Benefits
The Solution/Developer Architect will function as a subject matter expert for application design, feature optimization, enhancements, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization, integrations, and data integrity for our ERP implementation. In this role, the individual will leverage deep knowledge of the Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations/Supply Chain Management platform across multiple areas and help implement, maintain, and enhance the D365 implementation across multiple companies. In addition, the Solution Architect will be able to see the holistic picture of ongoing D365 implementations in the current state and offer directions to meet future business requirements.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as subject matter expert for the Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations/Supply Chain Management and its various modules.
- Provide vision and guidance in architecting enhancements while supporting existing implementations.
- Be a go-to person for system configuration and solution design.
- Work with the Business and Technical team to design and deploy the new requirements and
- integrations across all D365 environments.
- Take ownership of business needs and incorporate them into the final solution design.
- Work with third-party vendors to analyze, architect, and integrate solutions to the Dynamics environment
- Assist PM in project management and execution
- Lead and conduct requirements gathering sessions
- Plan and assist with end-user training
- Define and Analyze high-level functional requirement
- Perform impact analyses of any new solutions/changes implemented to the current solution
- Demonstrate industry best practices and how they would be delivered in the solution
- Move between high-level architectural review/design and the "hands-on "approach of providing
- architectural oversight.
- In-depth knowledge of integration patterns within D365 F&O
- Knowledge & Skills
- 5+ years of implementation experience using Microsoft's the Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations/Supply Chain Management, D365 Business Central and / or previous versions of Dynamics NAV
- Experience working with ISVs for implementation services
- Experience working with Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI), Common data service.
- In-depth knowledge of integration with D365 F&, SCM & Dynamics CRM
- Working knowledge of relational databases and data migration concepts
- Team player with strong communication, organization, and client interaction skills
- Experience with migrations from Dynamics GP is a plus.
- Excellent collaboration skills and able to work in a team environment
- Able to work quickly and effectively under pressure and to efficiently handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience in full-cycle ERP and SCM solutions implementation
- Review existing and new X++ code based on performance aspects and best practices
- Responsible for code merges and deployments to productive systems
- Support our customer service team, by analyzing and debugging problems that were reported by customers
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or a minimum of 7 years equivalent Information Technology
- 3+ years of experience working on design, configuration, and support of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations/Supply Chain Management, Business Central and/or Dynamics NAV.
- 5+ years’ experience in software Implementations
- 6+ years of experience in X++ development—required
- Experience with Microsoft D365 F&O environment
- Experience with LCS, Azure DevOps and Visual Studio
- Experience with ISV solutions – a plus
- Great communication and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed, keen attention to detail
- Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.
M&M Strategic Staffing Solutions, Inc. is a specialized Headhunting, Recruiting and Staffing firm that is hired by selective companies across the United States to identify and evaluate some of the top performers in the marketplace. We are dedicated to finding only the strongest candidate exclusively for our clients.
Our intention is to provide a genuine alternative to those companies seeking a different, yet highly effective, staffing & recruiting style with our client’s best interest in mind.
M&M StaffingWhy Work Here?
This is a great career opportunity for professional growth with a high energy fun company..
M&M Strategic Staffing Solutions is a Women & Minority owned company and is proud to be Certified by NMSDC and WBENC. M&M Strategic Staffing Solutions, Inc. is a specialized Headhunting, Recruiting and Staffing firm that is hired by selective companies across the United States to identify and evaluate some of the top performers in the marketplace. We are dedicated to finding only the strongest candidate exclusively for our clients. Our intention is to provide a genuine alternative to those companies seeking a different, yet highly effective, staffing & recruiting style with our client’s best interest in mind.
AddressDeerfield Beach, FL