Outside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Provide our clients turn-key services in the Petroleum Equipment and Electric Vehicle Charging Station Solutions. Sell all related services for fueling and EV charging equipment.
We are looking for an Outside Sales Representative to determine prospective clients and expand sales in the Madison, Wisconsin region.
· Provide ongoing customer service and support
· Work diligently to identify leads, educate prospects on products through calls and presentations, and provide existing customers with exceptional support
· Prospect, Cold Call and qualify new sales leads. Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
· Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company services and products
· Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
· Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
· Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
· Meet and/or exceed all company new business sales targets
· Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
· Proven ability to meet and exceed new sales quotas
· Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Highly self-motivated
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Previous experience in selling or managing client relationships/ business development
· Familiarity with tracking client lifecycle in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems such as Salesforce
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite, including frequent use of PowerPoint and Excel
· Ability to organize and prioritize client visits, along with excellent follow-up and follow-through skills in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to travel overnight 10-20% of the time
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
· 2 + years of sales experience
M&M Service, Inc.Why Work Here?
Family owned growing company with room for advancement.
M&M Service, Inc. is a top distributor, service, construction, electrical, testing and environmental company in the petroleum, energy and electric vehicle equipment industry. We are a family owned business for over 30 years and have locations in KY, IN, OH & WI. We offer competitive pay with benefits such as paid time off, matching 401k, medical, vision, dental, short and long-term disability and more!
BusinessView all jobs at M&M Service, Inc.