Perform adjustments to the injection molding process as needed to maintain acceptable Quality to M&M standards. Must be knowledgeable in sitting of molds and performing die changes, perform color and material changeovers. Must be able to startup and maintain injection molding machines and adjust cycle times to maintain production standards. Being able to adjust Yushin robots is a plus.
- Follows safety policies and LOTO procedures to ensure a safe work environment
- Records data, creates set up sheets, maintains change logs.
- Keeps work areas clean and organized.
- Understands processing of different grades of plastics to make quality parts.
- Help with samples of new molds and materials.
- Perform color changes and material chances efficiently.
- Perform first piece inspections of finished parts after a changeover.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Ability to use Shot scope or other production monitoring software.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift and handle a minimum of 45-55 pounds occasionally
- Good hand and eye coordination a must
- Good mechanical aptitude is a plus
- Perform work from a standing and/or sitting position as required
- Must be able to work in an environment with moderate amount of noise
- All work is performed in a manufacturing environment which may be hot/cold; requires the use of PPE at all times (eyeglasses, ear plugs where required, etc.)
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Two to three years related experience in injection molding, mold set-up and troubleshooting are a plus
- Prior experience working on molding machines such as Husky, BMB, Van Dorn and/or Milacron are a plus
- Basic computer skill knowledge
- Good communication skills
M&M IndustriesWe produce plastic containers and lids. We used injection molding and also offer printing service as well.