Our company is currently seeking a Bookkeeper with some expanded functions to join our team. You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company, as well as be responsible for coordinating the outbound shipping of orders through freight companies. This is a full time position.
- Accounts Receivables and Payables
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Journal entries for payroll
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Coordinate outgoing freight
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Quickbooks Desktop Pro, Microsoft Excel - required
- Ability to learn new software programs
- Ability to develop working relationships internally and with outside customers and vendors
- Ability to prioritize and multitask with strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented with ability to work independently
- 3 years accounting experience
- 3 years QuickBooks experience
M&M Extendo LLC
Why Work Here?
Stable company for 33 years.