M&Holmes Contracting (PIHR) Chesapeake, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HVAC installers perform various functions in installing and fixing their customers’ HVAC systems, and ensuring that they are highly satisfied.
The various tasks, duties, and responsibilities commonly carried out by HVAC installers are highlighted in the job description example below:
- Install HVAC related equipment following company policies and manufacturer’s specifications
- Carry out the wiring of both low and line voltage to cooling and heating equipment
- Install copper refrigerant lines to air conditioning units, including brazing and soldering
- Install flex and sheet metal duct systems in light commercial and residential buildings
- Ensure connection of gas lines to heating equipment is properly done
- Determine the right material needed for installation work by pre-measuring jobs
- Receive all materials and equipment required for each job, confirm and load them into the company vehicle
- Provide necessary support to other team members to be able to complete tasks on time as instructed by management
- Create and maintain cordial and collaborative working relationships with both superiors and co-workers
- Ensure all paperwork needed for each job is accurately filled out
- Carry out readings on machines with the full understanding of the implication of such readings
- Ensure assigned company vehicle is kept clean
- Perform any other duty that may be directed by management.
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills
- Must have an honest and dependable personality
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong ability to distinguish between various HVAC equipment
- Self-motivated individual with a strong ability to follow instructions and work alone, as well as work effectively within a team
- Ability to display professional company image
- Possession of valid driver’s license with a good record of driving
- Ability to pass a background check for criminality
- Strong ability to write and read in the English language
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 100lbs safely
- Strong ability to operate under a severe temperature condition of 120 or more for long periods of time
- Ability to work on weekends, at night, and to work overtime
- Ability to climb, stoop, balance, crouch, crawl, or/and kneel continually.
M&Holmes Contracting (PIHR)Why Work Here?
We are a humble team of individuals who have experienced the importance of building together; and are looking for like minded individuals.
We are a collaboration of individuals who come from various backgrounds from skilled labor to retail to sales with a shared vision of revitalizing the contracting industry. Our goal is as a company is to invest in the individuals who make our company what it is by offering unique advancement opportunity through the company and profit sharing opportunity.
ConstructionView all jobs at M&Holmes Contracting (PIHR)