Lyons HR PEO Powder Springs, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Silver Comet Village the Executive Director directs the operations of the facility through a team of functional managers and front-line supervisors. Ensures increasing levels of resident and employee satisfaction while improving the overall efficiency of the facility.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all department activities to develop and implement long range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
2. Uphold the established relationships with the community.
3. Provide leadership for problem resolution to facilitate fast improvements and improved working relationships.
4. Manage compliance with state and federal regulations.
5. Reviews analysis of activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to determine department progress toward stated goals and objectives.
6. Confers with chief administrative officer and other administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
7. Develops, reviews, updates and implements business strategic planning includes sales, and financial performance.
8. Oversees departments by reviewing operating reports and resolve operational and facility problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays and meet future growth.
9. Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
10. Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis: for budgetary planning, financial planning, budgetary planning and submittal for expenditures.
Financial and Fiduciary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prepare and approves an annual operating budget to achieve organization objectives in conjunction with all support staff. Review and interpret monthly financial statements and take appropriate corrective action in response to variances and trends. Submits financial records and cost reports to authorized person(s) as necessary.
Resident Services and Satisfaction:
1. Fully understand all aspects of residents’ rights; maintain the comfort, privacy and dignity of each resident in the delivery of services to them. Interact in a manner that promotes the emotional well-being of the resident.
2. Respond to residents and family member’s concerns with empathy and communicate with them in a courteous and respectful manner.
3. Maintain a professional demeanor and appearance on conformity with dress code standards.
1. Policy Deployment
2. Employee Relations
3. Process Improvement
4. Problem Resolution
1. Maintains industry knowledge by attending educational workshops or classes; reviewing related publications, establishing networks. Maintain necessary education classes to keep Georgia Assisted Living License current.
Education/Training: College degree required; Computer skills required (Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.). Must be willing and meet the criteria to become a Licensed Assisted Living Administrator.
Experience: Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a hospital or long-term care facility, and supervisory skills. Requires an understanding of the physical as well as the mental needs of geriatric residents.
Physical Work Environment: Must be able to lift or carry up to 50 pounds occasionally and to exert 20 pounds of force frequently. Physical activity involves sitting, walking, standing, carrying, bending, lifting, crouching, reaching, pushing, pulling, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing and repetitive motions.
Lyons HR PEO
AddressPowder Springs, GA