Job Title: Executive Director Date of Employment:
Supervised by: VP of Operations Approval Signature:
Supervise : Community At Large
FLSA Status : Exempt
Education/Training: State required Assisted Living Administrator License; high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
Experience: Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a hospital or long-term care facility or 5 years’ experience in multi-family management, and supervisor skills. Requires an understanding of the physical as well as the mental needs of geriatric residents.
Position Summary: Directs the operations of the community through a team of functional managers and front-line staff. Responsible for meeting regulatory compliance and ensuring increasing levels of resident and employee satisfaction while improving the overall efficiency of the community.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement the corporate vision and mission throughout the community by developing short and long-term goals, including employee engagement and retention and resident satisfaction.
- Meet community’s operational and financial goals and objectives as assigned.
- Uphold the reputation of the community.
- Provide input, planning and leadership toward issues affecting the community and organization.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulatory agencies.
- Oversees, assists, and reviews individual goals for individual department managers
- Monthly reporting involving key metrics on census, employee relations, marketing efforts, financial performance, capital expenditures and upcoming goals.
- Review and interpret monthly financial statements and take appropriate corrective action in response to variances and trends.
- Assist in creating an annual budget
- Proper communication with residents, sponsors, and employees.
Clinical/Technical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for quality assurance meetings
Resident Services and Satisfaction:
- Understands all aspects of residents’ rights; maintain the comfort, privacy, and dignity of each resident in the delivery of services to them. Interact in a manner that promotes the emotional well-being of the resident.
- Responds to resident’s and family member’s concerns with empathy and communicate with them in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Maintains a professional demeanor and appearance on conformity with dress code standards.
- Policy Deployment
- Employee Relations
- Process Improvement
- Problem Resolution
- Maintains industry knowledge by attending educational workshops or classes, reviewing related publications, establishing networks. Maintain necessary education classes to keep Assisted Living License current.
- Attend or lead in-service training.
- Complete necessary training on cyber security.
Physical Work Environment: Must be able to lift or carry up to 50 pounds occasionally and to exert 20 pounds of force frequently. Physical activity involves sitting, walking, standing, carrying, bending, lifting, crouching, reaching, pushing, pulling, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing and repetitive motions.
Powered by JazzHR
Lyons HR, LLCGuntersville, AL
BusinessView All Lyons HR, LLC Jobs
Get fresh Executive Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.