Napa Line Service Technician APC
Lynx FBO Operating LLC Napa, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Line Service Technician represents Lynx in a positive and professional manner while providing aviation ground services to customers. Performance is primarily evaluated on the ability to operate safely in accordance with established procedures, and create a positive customer experience.
Line Service Lead/Supervisor
• Active participation in new hire and recurrent training.
• Conduct all operations in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Maintain high levels of safety and customer service.
• Treat others with courtesy and respect.
• Fuel, tow, wing walk, and provide general ground support various aircraft in accordance with established procedures.
• Marshal and greet aircraft in a professional and friendly manner.
• Perform periodic checks of all equipment and facilities and document findings.
• Maintain a clean and organized ramp, free of debris and clutter.
• Maintain clean and organized facilities and hangars, free of debris and clutter.
• Communicate customer feedback with the appropriate Lynx personnel.
• Perform various lawn care and janitorial services as assigned.
• Immediately report safety incidents or hazards to appropriate management.
• Initiate emergency and incident response procedures as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 18 years of age.
• Excellent customer relation skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong verbal communication skills and the ability to write legibly.
• Basic math skills
• Possess and maintain valid state driver’s license. May be required to maintain a valid state commercial driver’s license (CDL) and certification requirements for operating material handling equipment as necessary.
• Ability to perform line service operations outside and in extreme temperatures and inclement weather.
• Excellent vision and coordination to move or direct fuel trucks and hoses.
• Physically able to perform frequent walking, stretching, bending, sitting, stooping, reaching, grasping, and climbing actions.
• Physically able to perform heavy lifting on a regular basis up to 50 pounds.
• May be required to work overtime, nights, weekends.
Lynx FBO Operating LLC
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at Lynx FBO Operating LLC