Scrum Product Owner, HubSpot Integration Services
Lynton Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Lynton, we don't work in a traditional "office." We don't do the "9 to 5." Instead, we ignore conventional borders for the most qualified candidates to develop superior integrated inbound marketing solutions. Whether you're a website specialist, developer, marketing, or integration expert, we'll provide you the flexibility and support needed to grow professionally and personally. Because when you're happy with your job, your innovative spirit can shine!
We serve clients globally and across industry verticals as a HubSpot Elite Partner Agency. Innovation is in our DNA. Our team members thrive on solving problems and building solutions that no one else can.
We are looking for an experienced integration product owner to work with our team of marketers, technologists, and business leaders. We work in a scrum framework using JIRA as a project management tool.
You will coordinate with clients to understand their project requirements and to provide ideas and suggestions as to how projects can be improved. At the same time you will coordinate our internal resources to produce top quality work on time. You'll do all of this while managing expectations on both sides and delivering projects on-time and on-budget.. It's a challenging role, but you’ll have the support of a talented and experienced team that can really deliver for you.
This is a remote work opportunity.
- Organizing deliverables, managing expectations, and juggling priorities. Each project has its own unique path with challenges that arise throughout.
- Keeping a project on budget, and on time. At times this could involve identifying out-of-scope items, and presenting an alternate solution or asking for additional budget.
- A commitment to customer success and 5-star service. This is a client-facing role, and you will have frequent interactions with your clients.
- Managing up to resources, including strategists and developers to ensure quality, on-time delivery, and client happiness.
- Process Improvement: Analyzing current implementation processes and brainstorming how to make them more efficient. #TeachAsWeLearn
Required Knowledge and Abilities:
- Autonomous and organized
- Team player #WeBeforeMe
- Self-driven and proactive
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and strong interpersonal skills
- Patient, curious, and an active listener; #QuestionToUnderstand
- Experience as a Project Manager
- Familiarity with a wide variety of cloud applications and a willingness to quickly learn new systems; #SolveTheUnsolvable
- The ability to “get things” quickly. This isn’t a place for the complacent. We enjoy the chance to play with new technology and are always taking on new challenges. #DiveRightIn
- Agency experience
- HubSpot/Inbound Marketing experience
- Experience working with 1 or more of the following CRMs: Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, Salesforce, SugarCRM at project level
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Lynton