STRUCTURAL STEEL FABRICATOR/WELDER - ENTRY LEVEL
The SmartTalent office in Lynnwood is currently seeking an experienced Welder/Fabricator for a client located in Marysville that provides services such as structural steel fabrication and erection, as well as the occasional architectural railings. The position requires someone who has good communication skills, reliable transportation and is accountable and on time. This is a temp to hire position based on performance and attendance. The pay for this position is $15.00 - $20.00 hr DOE.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT: They are a small shop with a team atmosphere where every day is a little different; they are not a production shop. The shop is located in Marysville but do most of the field work in the Seattle/Eastside area. Work would include fabrication work in-shop, site fabrication and installation as well as dedicated site welding work.
Requirements for this position include:
· Current 4g or WABO certification
· Experienced in FCAW (flux-cored arc welding)
· Experienced on a boom lift
· Ability to read blueprints
· Self-motivated and think three steps ahead
Ways to Apply:
· Call: 425.776.6500
· Email: email@example.com
· Apply Online: http://jobs.smarttalent.net/index.smpl?=jb_apply (select “Lynnwood” when asked which Branch Location you are applying for)
· Walk In: 19031 33rd Avenue W Suite 203, Lynnwood, WA 98036
SmartTalent is your regional expert and we have the resources to help you with your job search and to get you working. We have flexible staffing solutions, if you’re seeking a full time or part time position or a temporary or permanent position we can help. We service a variety of industries and positions from Warehouse, Production, Distribution, Manufacturing, Office and Clerical, Accounting, Call Center, Legal and much more.
SmartTalent is an Equal Opportunity Employer.