Chief Information Officer (CIO) - 1211005
- $175,000 to $212,000 Yearly
The Chief Information Officer will develop, plan, and implement an Information Technology (IT) strategy that meets our companys business needs, delivers optimal return on investment, and maintains utmost security.
We are looking for experience in Television Broadcast Technologies and a strong background in Database Development and Maintenance.
- Oversee projects and assignments within the Information Systems (IS) department.
- Lead efficient operation of the team so that prompt modernization and upgrades of IS are performed as needed.
- Conduct performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Implement and oversee OTT video streaming services.
- Collaborate with members of the executive team to identify ways IT can assist the company in achieving business and financial goals.
- Identify new IS developments and technologies; anticipates resulting organizational modifications.
- Ensure that IT and network infrastructure adequately support the company's computing, data processing, and communications needs.
- Develop and implement the IT budget.
- Communicate goals, projects, and timelines of the company to the department; plans ways to execute those goals within the department.
- Establish long-term IS needs and plans and develop strategies for developing systems and acquiring software and hardware necessary to meet those needs.
- Assist as top-level contact for end users in determining IS requirements and/or solutions.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations that apply to systems operations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skill & Ability Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to conceptualize long-term business goals and develop orderly processes to accomplish those goals.
- Excellent managerial skills.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or Information Technology is preferred.
- Preferred Experience: 1 year in one or more of the following: Broadcast Technology, IT management, Technology management.
- Must have a thorough understanding of Information Technology and Information Technology systems.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Administration of Information Systems and Technology, with proven history of high level of responsibility.
*This position is based out of Boca Raton, FL - must be local or able to commute within Palm Beach, FL area.
Lynne & Associates CHURNBoca Raton, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.