Director of Development
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you someone that can oversee all aspects of LCHC’s programs, fundraising and corporate relations?
- Do you have professional and strategic fundraising leadership skills?
- Are you interested in benefits effective the first day of employment?
- Can you utilize an appreciation of and respect for diversity when interacting with patients/clients, team members?
- Do you have the ability to create powerful, compelling written and oral communications and presentations for fundraising?
- Are you able to plan, lead, and manage development projects and campaigns?
- Do you have the skills to be effective at working with others to reach common goal and objectives?
Yes? Please click below to apply for the position of Development Director at the Lynn Community Health Center.
In this role you will:
- Provide strategic guidance to strengthen and increase the LCHC donor base, including individual, foundation and corporate prospects.
- Partner with the Senior Leadership team to identify fundraising needs, goals, and approaches.
- Collect, organize, and maintain a complete and accurate database of donors and donations received.
- Establish benchmarks, metrics and reporting systems for fundraising operations.
- Manage all aspects of current development efforts, including annual appeal, events, and corporate and foundation support.
- Plan, lead, and manage development projects and campaigns, including coordinating with peers to achieve desired outcomes, and tracking and reporting on progress to Senior Leadership and Board of Directors.
- Manage a portfolio of Major Gift prospects and donors through stages of research, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship.
- Develop and maintain key long-term relationships with current donors and develop pipelines for acquiring new ones.
- Oversee consultants as they pertain to development.
The successful applicant will offer:
- Commitment to the mission of the Lynn Community Health Center.
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in development or comparable position for nonprofit organizations or healthcare organizations.
- Graduation from a college or university with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) certification preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and other office computer applications.
- Proficiency with prior donor database systems.
- Successful application of digital fundraising methods with proven results.
- Excellent personal, verbal, and written communication skills and experience with presenting relative materials to internal and external audiences.
- Solid organizational, time management and project management skills required.
- Experience with major gift solicitation.
- Utilizes an appreciation of and respect for diversity when interacting with patients/clients, team members.
- History of good attendance, professionalism, and positive work attitude.
Please apply now and grow with LCHC
Thank you !
Lynn Community Health Center
Non ProfitView all jobs at Lynn Community Health Center