Manager of Business Insights and Strategy
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Pharmaceutical client seeks a Manager of Business Insights and Strategy who will collaborate with cross-functional Global Project teams and Global Business teams, to provide support in conduct of primary market research to generate meaningful insights for the key business questions.
The Manager also contributes to identifying issues, building hypotheses and providing up-to-date knowledge on pharmaceutical markets in the United States, including unmet medical needs, therapeutic goals, competitors activities, etc. The role conducts the design and execution of customized primary and secondary market research to deliver insights within a US and global scope for improved decision-making and is a strategic partner with the Global Project and Global Business teams.
- Well-versed in conducting different types of market research with physicians, payers and patients, including newer methodologies such as social media listening and AI based research
- Conducts primary market research to identify and understand unmet medical needs and opportunity assessment in specified disease areas are including therapeutic goal, value drivers, and competitor activities
- Understands scientific discussion among patients, Global Business Team and Global Project Team for creating insights of market intelligence in global pharmaceutical market
- Project manages the primary market research including management of budget, timelines and quality of the deliverables
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional teams including educating the team about US healthcare, market research and share of insights
- Ability to attend/lead global meeting outside of business hours to support business continuity
- Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities effectively
- Employee may be required to travel internationally (typically 1x per year) to Japan (Company HQ), Europe (Company Affiliates), or other location (related to position) and domestically (typically up to 30%)
- In addition, employee may be approved for a training or conference and this may also require travel, usually domestic but potentially international.
- Master's degree in life sciences or related field (preferably with core coursework in US healthcare)
- Certification/License to conduct researches such as double blinded TDIs
- 3+ years of work experience in a conducting primary market research in healthcare space, well versed with both qualitative and Quantitative research methodologies preferred
- Consulting firms specializing in primary market research across stakeholders with proven record of working with global organizations
- Solid understanding of U.S. healthcare systems
- Strong knowledge of HIPAA statutes and regulations for patient compliance reporting
- Strong interview skills, ability to effectively extract relevant or desired information from interviewees
- Excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong presentation skills to support and deliver outputs via written form or visual aids
- Ability to work in an international environment with complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variables
- Ability to support the development of effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs workflows and procedures
- Job Knowledge - Competent in required job skills and knowledge; exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills; keeps abreast of current developments; requires minimal supervision; displays understanding of how job relates to others; uses resources effectively
- Use of Technology - Demonstrates required skills; adapts to new technologies; troubleshoots technological problems; uses technology to increase productivity; keeps technical skills up to date
- Communications - Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally; expresses ideas and thoughts in written form; exhibits good listening and comprehension; keeps others adequately informed; selects and uses appropriate communication methods
- Cooperation - Establishes and maintains effective relations; exhibits tact and consideration; offers assistance and support to co-workers; works cooperatively in group situations; works actively to resolve conflicts
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Working knowledge of virtual meeting software and tools
- This job has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does require management of projects, deliverables, and collaboration with team members to achieve objectives.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Lynkx Staffing LLC specializes in placing highly talented professionals in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device industries.
AddressBerkeley Heights, NJ
Get fresh Insights Strategist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.