Associate Director Regulatory Affairs - Advertising & Promotion Compliance
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our rapidly-growing, global, specialty pharmaceutical client who specializes in: oncology, nephrology, immunology and CNS/movement disorders is seeking an “Associate Director Regulatory Affairs - Advertising & Promotion Compliance” for their Princeton, NJ location.
The incumbent will review, approve and monitor product advertising and promotional labeling material for an assigned product to ensure compliance with US regulatory requirements. In addition, the Manager will be responsible for supporting preparation of FDA Form 2253 submissions and any requests for advisory comment submissions to FDA's Office of Prescription Drug Promotion (OPDP), as applicable.
- Provide regulatory guidance regarding advertising and promotional materials.
- Serve as Promotional Review Committee (PRC) chair and as the primary regulatory reviewer of advertising, promotions and other related materials for assigned product to ensure compliance with applicable FDA laws, regulations and guidance.
- Provide Ad/Promo expertise and guidance to the development of FDA labeling for both new and approved products
- Establishes and maintains a collaborative relationship with cross-functional partners, such as Legal, Medical, Marketing, and Communications
- Help to ensure that changes in US Prescribing Information are reflected in current promotions and advertising.
- Monitor US regulatory promotional environment and stays abreast of all relevant regulatory and industry changes and updates related to FDA guidance, warning letters, enforcement actions and regulations; and communicate to appropriate internal and external personnel in a timely manner, highlighting the Implications of the changes.
- Ensure the maintenance of paper and electronic records of all submissions and communications with OPDP, and any supporting documentation…
- Provide relevant compliance training to staff from a regulatory perspective.
- Contribute to the development and Implementation of corporate and department policies and procedures related to Advertising, Promotion and Regulatory Compliance.
- Continually assesses the advertising and promotion related process to enhance efficiencies and compliance.
- Support/lead GRA Compliance and Planning initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree or advance degree preferred (Pharm D, Phd, M.S, JD, etc).
- 5 years or more pharmaceutical industry experience
- 3 years or more in Regulatory Affairs as a primary reviewer of promotional materials.
As a patient-centric organization that strives to deliver innovative medicines to meet unmet needs, it is critical to follow the safety guidelines defined by CDC and OSHA. We believe the COVID-19 vaccine is the best way to manage COVID risk to you, your colleagues, your family and our society. With that in mind, we are taking the essential step to ensure the safety of our employees during this health crisis by requiring all US employees, temporary workers, agency employees and independent contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, where allowed by state or local law and where vaccine supply is readily available. In accordance with applicable law, individuals may seek an accommodation for medical or disability-related conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Lynkx Staffing LLC specializes in placing talented professionals in the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and Medical Device, IT & Human Resources disciplines in New Jersey.
Get fresh Advertising Promotion jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.