Sr. Facilities Technician
Lynkx Staffing LLC
Saddle Brook, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
Senior Facilities Technician Allendale, NJ Lynkx Staffing LLC specializes in placing talented professionals in the Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices industries in New Jersey. The Senior Facilities Technician position is responsible for performing and documenting the required maintenance and monitoring of the facility, systems and equipment. The required duties include execution of Preventive and Corrective/General/Emergency maintenance on the facility’s mechanical systems and equipment, installation of new equipment and general plumbing, electrical and carpentry work, operation of the facility’s systems, including HVAC, environmental monitoring and BMS systems, and other duties as assigned. The position is required to perform the listed duties to minimize equipment downtime, support projects, and ensure that the needs of internal and external customers are met. The objective of this position is to ensure the facility is maintained in a state of maximum uptime and reliability, and provide a safe, clean and efficient environment.
- Monitor and respond to equipment or facility alarms
- Travel to and support different sites when necessary.
- Work with facilities, engineering and operations to ensure schedules are maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service company needs.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment.
- Take orders from supervisors for maintenance and repair of systems and buildings
- Clear and clean job sites of debris and other hazardous materials and ensure that they are restored to their original states
- Assist mechanics and other technical staff in testing, cleaning and repairing utility systems
- Provide support in repairing potholes and gutters
- Assist office staff in custodial services and grounds keeping activities
- Clean and maintain floor surfaces, ceilings and windows
- Empty trash receptacles and ensure appropriate disposing off of trash
- Clean restrooms and replenish supplies
- Move equipment and furniture around the building
- Assist stock personnel in handling inventory duties along with providing support in receiving, verifying and storing office supplies
- Maintain full knowledge of the environmental monitoring system as required for monitoring equipment and troubleshooting issues as they relate to equipment and the facility Systems.
- Perform all assigned PM’s and WO’s on equipment.
- Document all work as performed according to cGMP’s and HCATS SOP’s.
- Provide ongoing insight to Supervisors where SOP’s and PM Job Plans need to be updated. Assist Supervisors as required in the preparation of change controls or other required documentation.
- Maintain cleanliness of the Facility and Maintenance areas.
- Maintain 100% training records for all required training.
- Provide 24-hour emergency response as required.
- Perform any work required to ensure the safety of the facility and staff, including snow/ice removal as required.
- Coordinate contractors, ensure contractors are properly trained and the training is documented before any work is performed.
- Perform all duties in accordance with all applicable safety regulations.
- Monitor overall job environmental, health and safety aspects and understands the risks and liabilities associated with various facilities maintenance and repair activities.
- Must be able to recognize hazard conditions, take appropriate work place safety measures and wear appropriate personal protective equipment to suit work environment.
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in Facility Maintenance.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans, and manuals.
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, ensuring job is done correctly the first time.
- Experience in a cGMP environment preferred.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbally.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Must train and become gown qualified to enter and work in classified manufacturing areas.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass drug test(s) as required by company
- This job may require occasional evening and weekend work.
Lynkx Staffing LLC
AddressSaddle Brook, NJ
Real EstateView all jobs at Lynkx Staffing LLC