The successful candidate will possess a wide range of IT knowledge, exceptional customer service skills, and a proven history of providing technical support in a fast paced environment.
- Provide tier one technical support; you will work closely with a savvy user base to provide technical assistance on a wide range of issues
- Monitor service desk system, complete tickets, and/or assign tickets to the appropriate technician
- Deploy Windows operating systems to government-issued laptops and desktops
- Install and configure customer software and provide continued support as necessary
- Deploy government-issued mobile phones
- Assist Federal Property Custodian with tracking barcoded property and annual inventory
- Audio/visual/remote meeting support
- New user on-boarding
- Maintain inventory of approved software and licenses
- Create new and maintain existing standard operating procedures (SOPs) for process documentation
Desired Qualifications and Skill
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with 2 years experience or Associate’s Degree with 5+ years experience
- Confident team player with a positive attitude, great communication skills, and exceptional customer service habits
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and quickly respond to users’ technical issues
- Experience supporting Microsoft operating systems, MS Office products, and working with Microsoft Active Directory, SCCM, DHCP, GPOs, Terminal Server, and other enterprise systems
- Familiarity with change control and service desk ticketing systems
- Comprehensive understanding of IT security best practices and threat protection
- Processing of a National Agency Check and fingerprinting will be required
We focus on putting the right people in the right place to be effective. And having the right people is critical for success. Our streamlined organization enables and empowers our talented professionals to tackle our customers’ scientific and technical priorities – creatively and effectively.
Lynker offers a team-oriented work environment, competitive salaries and benefits, and the opportunity to work in a culture of exceptionally skilled and diverse professionals who embrace sound science and creative solutions.
Lynker is an E-Verify employer.
Lynker Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.