Get to know our Client:
Our leading court reporting agency in deposition and litigation support solutions. For law firms and corporations, they provide national coverage, state-of-the-art facilities, highly skilled court reporters, advanced technology, unparalleled client service, Our Client is looking for an Operations Manager to join their team.
In this role, you will support company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff. You will report to the Southern Director of Operations.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions and employee expenses on Corporate Credit Card, assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Oversees scheduling of court reporters and videographers.
- Works with Production and Billing Manager to ensure timely delivery of transcripts and invoices.
- Identifies High Touch client work to ensure the quality of service exceeds customer expectations.
- Ensures client-facing environment is clean, organized and stocked with appropriate office supplies.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees and independent contractors.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 5 years of experience as an Operations Manager, Office Manager/General manager or in a legal services company.
- Court Reporting/Depositions Experience Highly Preferred.
- Experience with Supply Management, Tracking Budget Expenses, Delegation, Staffing, Managing Processes, Supervision, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement,