Get to Know Our Client:
Our client is a global printing company specializing in custom printing services. Their global print fulfillment allows their customers to benefit from regional manufacturing, access to high-quality personalized products, and fast lead time.
Our client is seeking an Assembler to become an integral part of their team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- An expert in the use and maintenance of magnetizing, demagnetizing and marking procedures and equipment used at DMT.
- May train other assemblers in the use of this equipment as well as assembly techniques
- Can provide first piece approval and limited supervision of other assemblers
- Able to follow detailed prints and work instructions to assemble even the most complex and detailed magnet assemblies.
- Able to read and follow detailed quality, customer and safety requirements.
- Knowledgeable in the use of Lean Manufacturing techniques and can assist the cell leader and supervisor in improving assembly processes and work areas.
- Observes DMT quality, safety, and customer-related process procedures.
- Able to enter tracking information on work-orders and quality-related documents as well as entry and retrieval of information on computer records.
- Able to lead and work with an assembly team, especially in larger, more complex, or high volume products.
- Must maintain a neat work environment
- Fairly dynamic, as requirements grow and change with the addition of new products.
- Demanding, as customer requirements place growing importance on quality conformance, response time and meeting deadlines.
- Challenging, as technical expertise in a wide variety of industries is essential for success.
- Strong oral, written and listening communication skills; must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Documentation – Able to read and follow work instructions, fill-out required paperwork and data entry/retrieval; must be able to have a thorough understanding of DMT’s processes and capabilities.
- Able to organize and monitor own work and work of assembly teams
- Attentive to detail, follow-through, time management. A proper balance of quantity and quality of work
- Self-Motivated, Focused and Results-Oriented
- Must have a professional personal presence with an upbeat, energetic personality.
- Must be able to take initiative, be dependable and take pride in their work.
- Able to lift up to 35 pounds
- 5:00 AM TO 1:30 PM Monday thru Friday