Our client located in Dayton, NJ is looking for awesome, energetic Warehouse Associates to join their growing team!
**Must be comfortable lifting up to 50lbs
Hours : Wednesday and Thursday -start time is 12pm
Friday, Saturday and Sunday-start time is 3:30pm
• The Warehouse Associate will pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
• The Warehouse Associate is responsible for storing items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
• The Warehouse Associate will examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
• The Warehouse/General Laborer will receive and count stock items and record data.
• The Warehouse Associate is responsible for loading and unloading trucks for shipments.
• The Warehouse Associate will always maintain and clean and safe working environment.
Text or call our team for immediate information.
Our Core Values
Operate with the utmost integrity to ensure that all relationships are built on trust
Communicate in a straightforward and transparent manner
Build a reputation that will serve as a positive reflection on our clients and candidates
We respect the people that we work with. We rely on trust and integrity to build, maintain, and create strong relationships within the marketplace. We have found that a sincere approach generates positive results, which is why we have integrated it into the foundation of our practice.