ROLE:This role is responsible for producing millwork and jamb components for assembly using specialized tools.
- Produce and test wood products.
- Use automated machinery such as computerized numerical control (CNC) machines.
- Perform work in high production assembly line facility.
- Cut, shape, and smooth wooden parts.
- Verify dimensions using caliper or rule.
- Add fasteners and adhesives and connect the pieces to form a complete unit.
- Create sets of door jambs and custom millwork parts.
- Create wooden accents and trims.
- Apply paint to raw wood.
CORE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Reliable, steady and prompt team member.
- Flexible and willing to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment or independently.
- Willingness to learn.
- Experience with industrial woodwork machinery.
- Ability to lift, push, or pull 50+ pounds.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Compensation based on experience
- Company Benefits Package (After 3 Calendar months)
- MSP Allowance (After 3 Calendar months)
- Profit share (After 1 Calendar year)
MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
We are an equal opportunity employer and one of North America's leading manufacturers of quality residential and commercial interior wood doors. The great service and products we are able to deliver are a result of the hard work and talent of our exceptional team. We work very hard to hire the best team members who share our core values in respect for all people, integrity in every situation, and quality in everything we do. A supportive team with diverse backgrounds and career experiences from all around the world strengthens who we are and provides many opportunities for continuous growth and development within our Company.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro