Lynch Oil is looking for an industrious, motivated, and responsible driver that wants to deliver product each day and then be home each night.Schedule:
- 40 hrs/week in the winter time, increasing to 50 from about March through October. Hourly pay + overtime = great earnings potential for you!
- M - F, 7AM to 5PM is the regular schedule
- Sometimes demand is a little unpredicatable, so must be willing take "one-off"loads on evenings and/or Saturdays on occasion.
Lynch Oil has been in business in Idaho and beyond for 98 years. We started as a family company, and we still run things that way. We look out for each other like family. When we hire a driver, we are committed to giving them a guaranteed 40 hours per week minimum; if the loads aren't there, we'll keep you busy and keep you paid.Must haves:
- Willingness to work with a positive attitude.
- Valid Commercial Driver's License for state of domicile.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
- Demonstrate the habit of being on-time, or early if possible.
- Knowledge and compliance of all DOT and FMCSA regulations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- HazMat certification (or ability to obtain HazMat within 1 month of hire)
- To deliver fuels and other commodities by means of the company vehicle.
- To ensure all company documentation is completed and that customers' signatures are obtained wherever possible to do so.
- To operate the vehicle in a safe and responsible manner, paying due regard to customers' property, other road users and the environment.
- To agree to abide by company rules relating to quality, environment, and health and safety.
- To be responsible for maintaining the vehicle in a clean and tidy condition.
- To be available in the event of special circumstances to operate outside of normal working hours within the law, to effect deliveries.
- To maintain the Driver's License and be available for work.
- To undertake any in-house or essential training as directed by management.
- To carry out any reasonable task as directed by management.
- $15 - $19/hr depending on experience. Overtime hours (time + 1/2) paid at $22.50 - $27.50.
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(k) match with immediate vesting 100%
- Employee perk card
- Paid Time Off
Job Posted by ApplicantPro