Landscape Account Manager (Leahy Landscaping)
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Managers role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. This position may require travel to different account properties. If you are familiar with landscape account management, and have a flair for sales and client communication, wed like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas. Ultimately, a successful Account Manager will possess the following requirements:
Account Manager Responsibilities
Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers, focusing on both the main contact as well as the next level above and below.
Develop and maintain a schedule to perform "site walkthroughs" during formal meetings with customers to ensure quality and service expectations are met.
Identify and pursue opportunities to sell ancillary services.
Ensure renewals of each current account within the customer portfolio.
Proactively present site enhancement ideas to existing customers.
Ensure a safe environment for employees, customers and the general public.
Develop accurate estimates and takeoffs for both new and existing clients as needed.
As necessary, perform hands-on work with crews to meet work and scheduling demands.
Ensure proper paperwork is completed for all employee changes and hires.
Hands-on training and support of crew members, including proper operation of equipment, pruning techniques, safety, and quality standards.
Focus on safety and monitor safety records.
Manage all landscape services, including the coordination of all materials, people, equipment and subcontractors required to produce quality work.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- During the winter months. Snow removal is a requirement. You will need to operate a plow and assist with routes when needed.
- Health Care Plan (Medical w/ company paying 50% premium)
- Retirement Plan (401k with 4% company match)
- Paid Time Off (Sick, Vacation)
- Paid Holidays (5 Major Holidays)
- Bonus Plan
- Performance Plan (1 year review scheduled for anniversary date)
- Referral Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
Lynch Landscape & Tree & Leahy Landscaping
BusinessView all jobs at Lynch Landscape & Tree & Leahy Landscaping