Senior IT Portfolio Manager
Lynch Consultants, LLC Rockville, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We all want to make a difference in the work that we do. At Lynch Consultants, LLC, we know that in the work we do, we impact the lives of all Americans, from strengthening national security, to easing access to healthcare, to helping children and families succeed and thrive, to supporting veterans.
At LC, we employ a diverse and talented team within a premier Federal consulting firm. We value our work and guide our consultants to chart their own career paths, while developing marketable core competencies through dynamic, innovative engagements that offer ongoing opportunities for growth.
Your skill set:
Provide Executive Level Consulting to develop and mature Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) and Technology Business Management (TBM) practices, policies, and procedures into a government-wide Center of Excellence (CoE). This role requires an individual that has the creativity, experience, and thought leadership to transform CPIC and TBM guidance into a fully functioning process that will produce data which is trusted and leveraged in managerial decision making. This role is for Executive Level Consulting with an emphasis on innovation.
- Ability to act as a catalyst, moving an organization from CPIC and TBM compliance towards a Center of Excellence (CoE) that can be mirrored and leveraged throughout the Government;
- Thorough understanding of the concepts and reasons for the adoption of TBM and how it can provide invaluable data and information to Federal CFO’s and CIO’s;
- Talent to communicate and brief leadership and all levels of an organization;
- Thought leadership and capacity to recommend innovative, effective, and efficient means for accomplishing CPIC and TBM initiatives and goals;
- Strong foundation in CPIC and TBM guidance, implementation, pain points, and best practices;
- Ability to provide both strategic and tactical direction to the Capital Planning program.
- At least five (5) years of professional experience in Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) within the Federal Government.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited United States college or university (preferably in Business, Finance, or Management Information Systems)
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Government Clearance
The ideal candidate:
- Strong communication skills for Executive Level Consulting.
- Expert level competency in CPIC and TBM techniques and practices.
- Motivation and dedication to transform an agency’s compliance processes into a Center of Excellent (CoE).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- TBM Executive Foundation certification
Years of Experience: Candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in U.S. Federal Government agencies.
What working at LC offers:
We offer unlimited career growth and potential, a competitive compensation package in which you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our LC Total Rewards package includes world-class medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plan with an employer contribution, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus 10 observed holidays and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial, and social well-being. We also offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- Comprehensive Professional Development Program (PDP).
- Unlimited career opportunities.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
Lynch Consultants, LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. We support a drug free workplace. At LC, we value the experience of our US military veterans and encourage all qualified military veterans with security clearances to apply. LC is a veteran and wounded warrior-friendly employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Lynch Consultants, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Lynch Consultants, LLC