Cell Assembly Technician
Assemble, build, test and package raw materials into finished goods items for sale directly to our customer base.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
· Read job router and organize cell tables to efficiently and accurately build, assemble and package goods for stock.
· Operate various manual assembly cells or other equipment as the schedule dictates to get product to the shelf on time.
· Correctly log into job orders to report production as the system requires. Simultaneously using the part counters located on the ends of the cell is also a requirement.
· Produce finished goods with zero defects in packaging.
· Keep cell area clean and organized throughout job.
· Assist material handlers unload and move raw materials back tot the original storage location in Plex.
· Follow Inspection processes, frequencies and standards.
· Recognize and react to any packaging or assembly issues during the course of the run.
· Communicate any issues during shift to lead person.
1 year previous work experience with mechanical assembly.
· Ability to utilize small hand tools whether manual, electric or pneumatic.
· Good mechanical aptitude.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· General computer skills.
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to read English.
This position does require Safety Glasses for personal protective equipment. MUST CHECK AND USE POSTED PPE FOR SPECIFIC TASK – POSTED IN JOB AREA
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position, Days and hours of work week are Monday through Thursday, 6:00 a.m. to 4:30p.m. Willing to work Over-time as needed
This position requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. This position requires standing for ten (10) hours per day.
No direct reports.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Lyman Products Corporation"Brands That Perform" means something here at Lyman. Performance means more than just getting the job done. It means delivering value while advancing technology. Most importantly, it means listening to the needs of shooters and reloaders. In fact, the development of our products is most often directly linked to the feedback we get from our customers and the retailers who supply them. Whether pioneering the use of digital technology in reloading tools or reintroducing "antique" calibers and bullet moulds, Lyman continues to improve and innovate the tools and accessories used by serious shooters and reloaders.