Physician Assistant - Plastic Surgery
- $120,000 to $160,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Renowned plastic surgery practice in Southern New Jersey is expanding and adding a physician assistant to their team!
This award winning practice consists of several fellowship trained surgeons and experienced APPs, and they are now looking to add a full-time PA who has strong surgical and clinical skills. See below for more details and please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Full-time permanent position - Plastic Surgery
- Monday-Friday schedule
- 8 AM to 5 PM
- First-assist in the OR - breast reconstruction, skin cancer reconstruction, body contouring, cosmetic surgery, etc.
- See new and follow up patients in clinic setting, and also perform minor in-office procedures
- Conduct inpatient hospital rounds and see consults
- Potential to develop injectables practice including Botox, fillers, and other med spa procedures
- New Jersey Physician Assistant License (or ability to obtain)
- Previous experience in plastic, reconstructive, or cosmetic surgery
- Previous experience with aesthetics and med spa procedures
- Highly competitive base salary and bonuses
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Malpractice insurance
Excellent compensation, work-life balance, and healthcare team.
Lyle Health is a specialized staffing and consulting firm. Founded in 2005, Lyle Health has since grown to be one of the largest healthcare search firms in the country. We place candidates on both a permanent and temp-hire basis and also offer consulting services on salary negotiation, retention techniques, interview process and how to build effective and robust applicant pipelines. Lyle Health is experienced and able to meet any demand, large or small. Clients and candidates love our service, the caliber of our candidates and the transparency with which we communicate.
Lyle HealthWoodbury, NJ
WebsiteView All Lyle Health Jobs
Get fresh Physician Assistant - Plastic Surgery jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.