Physician Assistant Orthopedics
- $125,000 to $155,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
We are seeking a Physician Assistant Orthopedics to join our team! You will provide healthcare services, under the supervision of a physician.
- Administer injections, immunizations and other medical procedures
- Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Provide counsel and medical treatment to patients
- Educate patients on overall wellness and health maintenance
- Develop and implement patient management plans
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Previous experience as a physician assistant or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Russian speaking preferred
Lyle Health is a specialized staffing and consulting firm. Founded in 2005, Lyle Health has since grown to be one of the largest healthcare search firms in the country. We place candidates on both a permanent and temp-hire basis and also offer consulting services on salary negotiation, retention techniques, interview process and how to build effective and robust applicant pipelines. Lyle Health is experienced and able to meet any demand, large or small. Clients and candidates love our service, the caliber of our candidates and the transparency with which we communicate.
Lyle HealthNew York, NY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.