Physician Assistant - Orthopedic Surgery
- $115,000 to $140,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
An established orthopedic practice in NYC is seeking a Physician Assistant to join their team. This is a full-time role, mix of OR and clinic. Monday - Friday, no weekends and no call.
- First assist in the OR (sports medicine, hip & knee cases)
- Treat patients in the clinic and perform various in-office procedures
- Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Educate patients on overall wellness and health maintenance
- Develop and implement patient management plans
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Active NY State License or ability to obtain one
- Prior orthopedic surgery or OR experience
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive base salary + bonus structure
- Full benefits package
- 401k with employer match
- Medical, dental, vision options
Lyle Health is a specialized staffing and consulting firm. Founded in 2005, Lyle Health has since grown to be one of the largest healthcare search firms in the country. We place candidates on both a permanent and temp-hire basis and also offer consulting services on salary negotiation, retention techniques, interview process and how to build effective and robust applicant pipelines. Lyle Health is experienced and able to meet any demand, large or small. Clients and candidates love our service, the caliber of our candidates and the transparency with which we communicate.
Lyle HealthNew York, NY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.