- Medical , Dental , Retirement
Growing Urology practice seeking a Medical Assistant to become a part of the team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms, take vitals/medical histories, etc
- Travel between locations in Wilmington, Newark, and Middletown throughout the week
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Lyle Health is a specialized staffing and consulting firm. Founded in 2005, Lyle Health has since grown to be one of the largest healthcare search firms in the country. We place candidates on both a permanent and temp-hire basis and also offer consulting services on salary negotiation, retention techniques, interview process and how to build effective and robust applicant pipelines. Lyle Health is experienced and able to meet any demand, large or small. Clients and candidates love our service, the caliber of our candidates and the transparency with which we communicate.
Lyle HealthWilmington, DE
WebsiteView All Lyle Health Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.