Bilingual Call Center Rep - needed ASAP! Medical Office
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client in Newark, NJ has an opening for a full-time Call Center Representative. Seeking someone available to work Monday through Friday with alternating weekends when needed.
- Answer incoming telephone calls for the office
- Retrieve telephone messages and follow up with appropriate actions.
- Screen telephone calls to ensure routing to the appropriate department or individual.
- Assist with appointment cancellation and reschedule.
- Assist with conducting reminder calls.
- Ensure complete and accurate data entry during the telephone patient registration process.
- Utilize Park, paging, and voicemail systems to ensure proper routing of telephone calls.
- Provide general information about medical practice, e.g. directions, the scope of services.
- Forward patient concerns and feedback to appropriate personnel within SMA for resolution and optimization of office efficiency.
Lyle Health is a specialized staffing and consulting firm. Founded in 2005, Lyle Health has since grown to be the largest healthcare search firms in the country. We place candidates on both a permanent and temp-hire basis and also offer consulting services on salary negotiation, retention techniques, interview process and how to build effective and robust applicant pipelines. Lyle Health is experienced and able to meet any demand, large or small. Clients and candidates love our service, the caliber of our candidates and the transparency with which we communicate.
Get fresh Call Center Representatives jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.