Position Summary: This full-time clinical position shares the responsibility of understanding all operations of the agency (i.e., Lycoming Therapeutic Wraparound Services, Inc.), representing the agency in the community, assuring effective working relationships among the various internal services, other service providers, insurances, and Pennsylvania Department of Welfare. The individual will be responsible for a clinical caseload, as needed by the agency, and provide Best Practices Evaluations. This is a collaborative position and requires ongoing consultation with the Program Manager and Liaison to the Board to assure accurate and thorough completion of job duties. This job description is subject to change based upon the needs of the agency.
Description of Organization: LTWS is an agency that provides both Behavioral Health Rehabilitative Services (BHRS) and Outpatient mental health treatment and counseling. BHRS is a community based service. Outpatient therapy and Best Practices Evaluations are provided in office.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions: Requires prolonged standing and sitting and frequent use of the telephone and a computer. Requires working with individuals with moderate to severe physical, emotional, or behavioral issues and their families. Requires working with children on their level which could require sitting on the floor or running. Requires ability to distinguish letters and symbols and the use of a computer terminal or personal computer. Requires functional vision, hearing, and ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written format in the English language. Requires the ability to lift and move boxes of files up to 40 pounds.
Work Schedule: This is a full-time position and requires at least 30-40 hours per week. Work hours should be consistent and a schedule will be agreed-upon with the supervisor; however, hours may need to be adjusted to accommodate the needs of the clients (i.e., may require some evening hours).
1. Understand the BHRS program completely.
2. Fulfill responsibilities of Outpatient Therapist/Best Practices Evaluations
3. Complete administrative duties (e.g., filing, audits, etc.) as assigned.
4. Program Development as assigned.
5. Additional housekeeping tasks as it relates to the management of the office.
6. Follow Agency’s Corporate Compliance Manual, Code of Conduct, HIPAA Privacy and Security policies, and Employee Handbook.
7. Follow all ethical requirements outlined by the Pennsylvania State Board of Psychology and the American Psychological Association and any other ethical guidelines as outlined by certifications or accrediting bodies.
8. Other Duties As Assigned
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Psychology or related field (i.e., to meet requirements of Pennsylvania State Board of Psychology)
- Unlicensed Individual
- Experience working with Pennsylvania Dept. of Public Welfare (medical assistance) in conjunction with other insurances.
- Strong leadership with the proven ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.