Event Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded in 2006, LycaMobile is a solution for those who want to connect back home. As a leading international wireless carrier, we provide solutions to over 30 million customers across 24 countries, LycaMobile sheer span, focus on customer service and innovative business strategy has seen it outgrow its competitor set; achieving greater coverage of the European population than any other network operator.
Thanks to our dedicated team, we are continuously driving costs down without compromising on quality for our customers. With that ethos imbedded into our vision, LycaMobile is currently seeking an Event Sales Representative located in the Miami / Orlando / Jacksonville area.
The main task of an Event Sales Representative is to approach potential customers and deliver a face-to-face sales or promotional pitch, provide information about the products offerings by handing out flyers, merchandise, or other promotional materials to persuade potential customers to make a purchase the the Promotional Campaign/Events.
Event Sales Representatives promote the brand and increase sales that will also make an impact to a target audience and ensure events are successful, cost-effective, and understands marketing and promotional techniques with fresh ideas and organizational skills.
Promoting business and sales of SIM CARDS at Events & Promotional Campaigns
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Present and sell SIM CARDs and services to potential clients at the events. Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- You will identify events, sales opportunities in your territory and manage bookings.
- You will be responsible for Executing all events and Promotional activities.
- Coordinate collection schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- You will produce an Events Sales & marketing reports including visibility and photographs from the events executed.
· Planning event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives. Coming up with suggestions to enhance the event’s sales success.
· Coordinate directly with the relevant teams to ensure the adapted events, sponsorship and marketing strategy fit company's objectives and sales targets
· Take the initiative to execute all annual events, promotional campaigns, trade shows, exhibitions
Regular Meetings With:
· Minimum High School Diploma/GED
· Positive attitude with leadership skills is a must for this role as is the ability to handle a dynamic, demanding environment and prioritize workload
· Work requires significant local travel to current and potential events, flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel
· Outdoor/indoor, live, Corporate, Sales event management of all sizes and budgets
· Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
· Ability to work without time constrains in a confident and outgoing manner
· Strong written and oral communication skills, talent for sales, knowledge of advertising and sales promotional techniques
· At least one (1) year of experience in a similarly situated sales position
· Must have your own reliable car and valid driver’s license for at least two years.
Get fresh Event Sales Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.