Personal Care Assistant - PCA
Lv Personal Care LTD Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
- $11 to $13 Hourly
We have job openings on several Personal Caregivers for immediate hire. The candidate needs to be a hard working, dependable, compassionate, and who understands the caring needs of the adult community. We will carefully match the caregiver with the clients and assess the home so that you will have a pleasant work environment.
Caregivers who are simply committed to making the lives of others better will feel right at home with us. Experience is a plus, but we will provide orientation and training program for all qualified candidates. All state requirements must be met.
1. Assist clients with personal hygiene, including shower, tub or bed baths, oral care, hair and skin care.
2. Assist clients in the use of toilet facilities, including bed pans.
3. Assist clients in and out of bed, excluding the use of mechanical lifting equipment unless trained and documented as competent.
4. Assist clients with walking, including the use of walkers and wheelchairs, when applicable.
5. Assist to remind clients with self-administration of medications.
6. Meal preparation, feeding, laundry, light housekeeping, shopping, etc. when required.
7. Record and report changes in the client's physical condition, behavior or appearance to supervisor.
- At least one year professional experience as a Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
- Valid drivers licence and reliable transportation
- High school diploma
- Desire to help and care for others
- Places a priority on quality care and who will treat every client as if they were their own family.
- Open availability (be able to work various shifts, nights or weekends).
- Team player who values friends and family.
- Must be able to pass a national background check and drug screening.
- Respite Care, Personal Care, Light House Cleaning, Transportation, Meal Preparation, Hospice Services, Home Modification, Errands/Shopping, Hoyer Lift,Gait Belt, Medical Transportation, Special Needs, Long Distance, Bathing/Dressing, Dementia & Alzheimer's
- Personal Care Assistant experience is a plus
- Auto Insurance (Required)
- Valid Driver's License (Required)
Lv Personal Care LTDWhy Work Here?
We are The Personal Care Agency that promises and deliver the quality, caring, and compassionate services needed in the industry.
LV Personal promises and deliver the quality, caring, and compassionate services needed in the industry. Our Care Assistant selection process ensures the very best and compassionate services. All our employees go through extensive background checks, training and certification processes. Along with our affiliates and our team of dedicated associates, the right candidate will have all the necessary support to succeed professionally and financially. Office number is 702.405.6811
4550 W OAKEY BLVD STE 101ALas Vegas, NV
Personal CareView all jobs at Lv Personal Care LTD