- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Project Manager - (2657)
Location: Winter Park, FL
Do you value teamwork and an environment where you can learn, thrive, and be challenged?
You are just the person we are looking for.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Project Manager, like you.
From conceptualization and planning through construction administration: We are looking for someone that is passionate about Architecture. Wants to join a family friendly professional organization to grow personally and professionally as well as give back to the community.
Candidates need to have an appreciation for working in a fast-paced collaborative environment where individuals are empowered to achieve the highest results for our clients and are rewarded accordingly.
- We offer a complete and competitive benefit package designed for individuals and families.
- 5- 10 years experience in architecture managing clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture (Professional Licensure or IDP preferred).
- Strong project management capabilities on medium to large scale projects.
- Ability to multi task while managing shift priorities.
- Organized, self directed and self motivated.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and MS Office.
- Working knowledge of Revit, Photoshop, InDesign and Sketchup.
- Multi-family, Mixed-use, Hospitality and Commercial project experience.
- Take ownership of the projects , documentations and managing the clients . Have complete follow through with the team, as well as from start to finish on projects.
- Work with a very collaborative team. This company works closely together, utilizing creative ideas and empowering employees to use theirs skills independently and collaboratively.
- Manage and mentor successful production teams and client relationships.
- Coordinate with consultants and contractors.
- Follow established standards while continuously looking to improve both personally and professionally.
AddressWinter Park, FL
ConstructionView all jobs at Luxus