Project Architect - Industrial Projects
Luxus Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Project Architect (2169)
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Do you value teamwork and an environment where you can learn, thrive, and be challenged?
You are just the person we are looking for.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Project Architect, like you.
As your future employer, we believe that integrity and respect for everyone are a must. You, as a valued team member, will be a part of this culture too.
- Years of design excellence, quality execution, and superior client service. Our clients are established, and our awards are numerous.
- Open, flexible work environment and family-oriented culture.
- Benefits to include competitive salary, quarterly bonus program, paid time off, family leave, health insurance to include medical, dental, disability, and vision, 401K plan with firm contribution, employee stock ownership and professional membership to various industry organizations.
We are looking for thoughtful individuals with excellent communication and technical skills. The ideal candidate will have between 5-15 years of professional experience and will bring design excellence to every project.
- Proficiency in Revit, Rhino, Sketch-Up, Adobe Suite, and Microsoft Office.
- Professional Architectural degree or equivalent education/life/work experience.
- Architectural technical skills with an attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, proactive, and passionate.
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent team communication skills, design presentation, and storytelling skills.
- Experience detailing and execution of construction documents with minimal supervision.
- Experience with complex multi-phased higher education, healthcare, civic and/or commercial development projects, is desired.
- Work directly with Design Team and Firm Leaders in the advancement of creative design solutions.
- Coordinate and incorporate work with a variety of consultants.
- Prepare and coordinate project deliverables during each phase of the project.
- Work directly with Team and Project Directors during Construction Phase of projects.
- Shadow Senior Project Managers and Project Directors to develop/advance project management skills.
- Participation in education/mentoring programs and attending firm and industry functions.
Your years or experience are not as important as the skills, talent, and energy that your bring to our team. If you are interested in joining a medium-sized firm, with a small firm family feel, and large firm capabilities, please submit your application!
TechnologyView all jobs at Luxus