Architectural Project Manager
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Architectural Project Manager – (2676)
Location: Orlando, FL
- Bachelor's Degree (Master's preferred) in architecture from an accredited school of Architecture.
- Three to Ten years' experience with drawing and document production.
- Two years of related work experience.
- Any appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Revit / Autocad drafting principles, practices, methods, and techniques.
- Ability to research, interpret and comply with applicable codes.
- Ability to read and interpret Construction Drawings.
- Ability to independently create simple standard details that may be required for a project under guidance of supervisor.
- Coordinate as needed with engineering disciplines.
- Prepare Detailed Drawings.
- Be responsible for creating, updating, and maintaining REVIT drawings, CAD drawings and models during construction document process.
- Prepare architectural plans.
- Present materials and other drafting tasks while supervising and collaborations with team.
- Manage multiple tasks, project schedules
- Maintain relationships with consultants and clients.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Growth opportunities
- Lively atmosphere
Over a month agoView All Luxus Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.