Commercial Real Estate Sales Agent
LuxurySold.com at KW El Cajon, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
This position requires a current real estate license or the willingness and ability to get one. We can help you.
Join our team, and we’ll provide you with continuous in-person training seminars, mentoring, and coaching. We include administrative support, social media management, and marketing materials. The salary is all commission and can be a great career for someone with the right sales skill sets willing to invest in our proven techniques. If you’re ready and able to take your future into your own hands, then this is the job for you! Apply today.
$75,000 - $105,000Responsibilities:
- Provide market area research to clients so they can make an educated and informed decision
- Seek out acquisition targets and grow book of leads to help ensure future growth
- Appraise properties using local real estate market comparisons to ensure fair market price to clients
- Visit sites with clients and explain the features of the buildings along with financial and analytical data
- Act as an intermediary between buyers and sellers and work with loan officers and attorneys so transactions are legal, accurate and completed in a timely manner
- Independent worker who is motivated and self sufficient
- Some sense of marketing and advertising practices
- Proven skills and knowledge in industry practices and lease language
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Real estate license required
We are a local team partnering with a top producing team in San Diego. We have systems in place, a database, and leads. We have a hard-working and team-oriented atmosphere backed by the biggest real estate brokerage in the world. Investment properties, multi-units, probate and trusts, and development opportunities are some of our key areas of focus in San Diego.
We look forward to seeing if you are a win-win with our team!
LuxurySold.com at KW
AddressEl Cajon, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at LuxurySold.com at KW