We are a well-known Beverly Hills luxury real estate group looking for a Content Marketing and Social Media Manager to support our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to help market high-profile properties in Los Angeles, work with one of the highest producing teams in the nation at one the most innovative brokerages in the world. The work is fast paced and interesting as your daily activities will span various mediums, platforms and formats. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
With over 40 years in the business, over $5 billion in total sales volume and ranked as a top 20 producing team year after year on WSJ's Real Trends report you will be learning from and working with some of the best in the business. We like to have fun as well (e.g. team drinks, bagels every Friday, somehow cupcakes seem to make regular appearances, etc.)
- Designing print collateral spanning postcards, brochures, banners, flyers, presentations.
- Formatting content and purchasing print ads.
- Compiling property marketing updates for clients.
- Synthesize original written and visual (e.g. graphic design) content that can be repurposed across blog, social, and e-newsletters
- Design digital collateral spanning social media graphics, digital brochures, digital ad units
- Creating and SEO tag new property pages on website
- Formatting content and purchasing digital ads
- Regularly drafting and sending e-newsletters
- Optimizing photos
- Tracking price and status changes of properties and updating this information across all related marketing channels.
Administrative || 20% of your time will be spent on routine administrative/operational activities spanning:
- Tracking and reporting property expenses
- Organizing digital marketing assets
- Answering calls when the Listings/Showings team is out of the office
- Updating property profiles on our CRM platform
- Updating email database
- Taking property photos on an ad hoc basis
- Ad hoc special projects as determined by management team such as event production.
I'm sure you value your time as much as we do. Please make sure you fulfill the following mandatory qualifications otherwise we cannot consider you.
- Extremely passionate and enthusiastic on all things social media.
- Understanding the fundamentals and the importance of consistent branding across all platforms and social channels.
- Layout & Graphic Design Skills: InDesign & Photoshop are absolutely necessary. Final candidates will be required to take a skills test to demonstrate proficiency.
- Proficient in basic video editing (e.g. segmenting, transitions, adding text).
- Proficiency with MS Office: Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Basic proficiency with email marketing / platforms.
- Strong writing skills effective in both professional and creative-stylized contexts. Final candidates will be required to take a skills test to demonstrate proficiency.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Comfortable with deadline-oriented short-term tasks and long-term projects.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Collaborative attitude and able to work well under direction. Equally important to technical qualifications is a candidate’s cultural fit.
- Flexibility to work beyond the call of duty.
- Be a scrappy and resourceful problem solver.
- Basic to intermediate real estate experience.
- Proficient with using a DSLR camera.
- Proficient with updating Wordpress websites.
- Proficient in AdWords and/or Facebook-IG marketing.
- Proficiency/intuition with using CRM/digital platforms.
- Fundamental understanding of SEO best practices.
- Fundamental knowledge of the real estate business.
- Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant, proven work experience.
How to Apply: We'd like to see how well you follow direction ;)
Please send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- SUBJECT LINE: Content Marketing and Social Media Manager Application
- Link to online portfolio or attach samples of your work
- Share link to relevant social media accounts (either your own or ones that you have worked on)
- A couple sentences on how you feel that your experiences and skills specifically add value to marketing real estate
- A fun fact (optional)