Luxury Mortgage Corp Stamford, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Luxury Mortgage Corp.(“LMC”) is a mortgage banker licensed in 33 states with offices in NY, NJ, CA, MA, MI and FL. Founded in 1996, the company is headquartered in Stamford, CT. We are an innovative, growing and diverse company looking for dedicated professionals to join our team. If you feel the position below is right for you, please submit your resume and our Recruiting Team will contact you.
The Processor’s primary responsibility is to process loan files received from the Sales Team and prepare them for submission to the Underwriting Department for final approval while effectively communicating with involved parties such as Loan Originators, Underwriters, borrowers, and real estate brokers. This position requires attention to details, a high degree of organization, adeptness at meeting deadlines, and the ability to prioritize tasks, teamwork and effective communication skills.
- Maintain a high level of customer service by being proactive in communicating with borrowers, Loan Originators, Account Executives, real estate brokers, mortgage brokers and internal team members.
- Provide borrowers with timely and periodic status updates (minimum required is every thirty days).
- Review loan application to verify the completeness of data and ensure the loan meets the established standards of company program guidelines and procedures.
- Gather, analyze, and validate all documents required for loan approval and submit to Underwriting.
- Process loans and accurately input loan information into the company’s Loan Origination System.
- Provide feedback to Loan Officers to ensure consistent follow-up regarding pre-approvals and/or full files and assist in resolving issues and/or possible counteroffers.
- Request and gather loan conditions from appropriate parties.
- Review loan file conditions prior to the Underwriter’s review and assist the Underwriter in setting priorities for loan review.
- Manage the closing schedule and communicate with appropriate parties.
- Timely order and/or acquire (as appropriate) title, appraisals, Consolidation and Extensions, Subordination Agreements, VOEs, VOMs, VODs, Powers of Attorney, E&O policy and/or Closing Protection letter and co-op documents.
- Request pay-off statements for all loans to be satisfied and review them in conjunction with the loan file.
- Ensure that homeowners’ insurance policy is satisfactory and includes the correct mortgagee clause.
- Ensure benchmarks, productivity standards, and service levels are delivered.
- Duties as set forth in the company’s policies and procedures.
- High school Diploma
- Three or more years working in the mortgage industry
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a paperless environment
- Ability to multitask
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work in a remote environment
- Experience with Encompass is a plus
At LMC we believe our employees are our greatest asset and along with our healthcare benefits and 401(k) match, we also offer:
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan Accounts
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Free in building underground parking
- Casual Dress Code
Diversity and Inclusion are not just words at LMC. They are principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders and create a company where all employees have a voice. LMC encourages and appreciates people’s differences, ideas and points of view. We are cultivating a diverse and inclusive work force where we provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, disability, veteran status or any other protected category under federal, state or local law.
Luxury Mortgage CorpWhy Work Here?
Growing company and great team that's willing to invest in the right fit.
Luxury Mortgage Corp (“LMC”) is a mortgage banker licensed in 33 states with offices in NY, NJ, CA, MA ,MI, and FL. Founded in 1996, the company is headquartered in Stamford, CT. We are an innovative, growing and diverse company looking for dedicated professionals to join our team.
4 Landmark SquareStamford, CT
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Luxury Mortgage Corp