Part Time Office Assistant
Office Assistant - Part Time
Luxury Bath Technologies of North NJ is one of the fastest growing brands in the acrylic bath remodeling industry. We are a small, family-owned Home Improvement company looking for quality people to join our team. Our goal is simple, to beautify bathrooms across North America by manufacturing and installing attractive, durable and maintenance-free bath remodeling fixtures. Thereby, we enrich the lives of those we touch.
The Office Assistant ensures that administrative matters are carried out smoothly. Taking direction from leadership, the Office Assistant interfaces with all aspects of the business - with finance, human resources, operations, sales, marketing and the owner.
The Ideal person for the job will be:
- Energetic, pleasant disposition
- Able to change direction at a moment's notice
- Able to maintain a positive attitude amidst sometimes a chaotic day
- Receive UPS / Fed Ex packages
- Data entry into Market Sharp database including scanning of documents. Eventually, helping place orders.
- Must be comfortable with Heavy Phone contact with customers and potential customers.
- Ad Hoc projects for Office Manager and Owner.
*Proficient with Social Media such as posting to Instagram, etc.
- Able to help unload shipments which would require lifting of panels and staging of upcoming jobs.
- PC Proficient - (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Computer Literate (searching, ordering, etc.)
- Entry Level (Minimum 3 years office experience)
- Casual Work Environment
- Flexible Work Hours (3 days a week)
Luxury Bath TechnologiesLedgewood, NJ
Get fresh Part Time Office Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.