Luxfer Superform seeks a Maintenance Technician for its busy Riverside Manufacturing Facility.
This position will be responsible for programming and maintenance of computer numeric controlled production equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following, but, are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Calibrates manufacturing equipment’s control systems to verify equipment is operating at required performance levels to support production. Repair/replace components when operation is not at established levels.
- Support the TPM through the development and maintenance of procedures as well as the performance of inspections as per the TPM Schedule.
- Assist troubleshoot and repair all manufacturing’s supporting equipment to include but not limited to forklifts, compressors, hydraulic presses, 5-axis CNC’s, PLC driven equipment, electrical heaters and electrical driven equipment.
- Assist in the control and maintain “critical spares’ inventory
- Abide by all Environmental, Health and Safety requirements in the performance of all tasks and activities.
- Perform tasks to improve and to maintain the availability, performance and quality output of all equipment and production machinery.
- Accurately and in a timely manner complete of all Calibration and Maintenance Documents.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Assist in performing machine maintenance and facility maintenance.
- Other General Maintenance Responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to work flexible hours and different shifts and weekends if required
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including OSHA, EPA, State and Federal Regulations
- Importantly, as Superform’s success relies on the productivity of our team and adherence to customer product schedules, an essential function of this position is the ability to arrive to work on-time, as scheduled, in strict adherence to the Time and Attendance Rules Policy.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty with the utmost quality and dependability. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position requires access to our export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology and services. These items are restricted under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) to U.S. Citizens, Lawful Permanent Residents of the U.S. and properly licensed foreign persons. Therefore, employment is contingent on compliance with ITAR regulations and successfully obtaining and maintaining the necessary export authorization license from the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security, U.S. Department of State’s Office of Defense Trade Controls, or other applicable government agency.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Two (2) or more years vocational degree or equivalent field experience.
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Experience on the following machines is required, Hot Forming Hydraulic Press, Forklift, Plasma Cutter, Heating Systems (such as furnaces), Tool Prepping, or a 5-axis CNC Machine.
- Previous work experience and education directly linked to the position may be considered.
- Ability to read Blue Prints and electrical schematics required. Basic Knowledge of AC/DC electricity and Mechanical systems is essential.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be familiar with safety requirements in the manufacturing area (i.e. lock-out, tag-out).
- Computer knowledge Required: Word, Excel, Outlook or equivalent.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We are committed to a safe, drug-free work environment, and pre-employment drug screening and background checks are required. Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.