We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
What is the role of a graphic designer?
The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of memorabilia layouts, digital product displays and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Prepare drafts and present ideas
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
• Amend designs after feedback
• Reproduce designs as needed
• Prepare files for printing
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• This is an in-house job position (Work on site)
• Must own your own working laptop