Who We Are and What We Do?
In today’s business world of social media marketing & television adverting, the value of face-to-face encounters can often get overlooked. That is unless you work at LUXE NYC! We specialize in connecting our clients brands directly to their consumer. We truly believe that face-to-face interaction is and will continue to be the most effective form of marketing & communication.
Why We Focus on Creating Human Connections?
No matter what industry you work in, we are all in the people business. Regardless of how tech-savvy you may be, face-to-face interactions are still the most effective way to capture the attention of consumers, engage them in the conversation, and drive productive collaboration. We experienced unprecedented growth with our alternative form of marketing that consists of very specific, memorable and direct advertising activities focused on targeted groups of consumers.
- Extremely Targeted - conversions are better when the communications is done according to the customer wants. Because our form of marketing are extremely targeted, results are better in terms of conversions.
- Better ROI - our efforts are focused on a specific target group, have a better reach, can be easily executed, tracked and controlled. Hence providing a better ROI and MROI in terms of conversion.
- Easy Control - the return from our events can be easily tracked and monitored and steps can be taken to improve ROI.
- Tailor-Made - We design our events according to the needs of a specific target group and hence can be molded differently for different customer groups.
We want to be able to expand in:
- 50 different cities in the next 3 years and have 20 clients in our Portfolio.
- Eventually expand into international markets such as Hong Kong and Germany in five years.
- Build a Skyscraper in Manhattan with all of our clients in different floors.
Responsibilitiesof Marketing Communication Associate:
- Deal with current and potential customers daily
- Bring energy, excitement, and passion to the team and customers daily
- Build strong local relationships with customer base
- Deal with customer on a face to face basis at events and promotions
- Market Fortune 500 brands, products and services
If you are a driven customer service, marketing, or sales representative who desires a fun, upbeat environment with a talented team please APPLY NOW
Relevant experience: event staff, entry level event staff, event staff management, event management, event manager, entry level event manager, event marketing, event marketing specialist, entry level event marketing specialist, event manager, marketing manager, entry level event marketing manager, public relations, entry level public relations, public relations manager, advertising, entry level advertising, advertising manager, advertising management, customer service, event customer service, customer service management, customer service manager, entry level customer service, sales, entry level sales, entry level sales management, sales, marketing, event, manager, public relations, customer service, pr, advertising, public relations, sales, management, marketing, professional selling, business administration, human resources, recruiting, sports management, restaurant management, hospitality, customer service, manager, accounting, computer, management, manufacturing, purchasing, finance, retail, medical, project manager, teacher, real estate, data, entry, printing, insurance, customer service, network, telecommunications, information technology, banking, restaurant, assistant, nurse, graphic design, project management, environmental assistant, design, project management, advertising, supervisor, MBA, public relations, printing, insurance, medical assistant, communications, research, computers, training, mortgage, operations, office manager, general, executive, vice president, social, services, social work, collections, pharmaceutical, pharmaceutical sales, drivers, buyer, food, internet, electronics, jobs, tv, chef, editor, phone, wireless, energy, atmosphere, fun, energetic.