WHO WE ARE
Lux Communities, an Enclave Company, is a resident-centric property management group that manages and invests in over 2,000 apartment homes across the upper Midwest. With unmatched commitment to innovation and service, our team strives to create environments that inspire residents to live their best life. Our conveniently located apartment communities are pet-friendly and full of unique resident-centric amenities that create a lifestyle-driven experience.
A consecutive Prairie Business Magazine 50 Best Place to Work, our company is committed to the development of our team members and offer training, support, and tools to advance career paths. Lux Communities offers more than a job, it is an opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and people-based organization that will accelerate your career.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our company is on the search for an experienced Regional Property Manager to lead and direct property functions. This position will work both independently and with company leaders to strategize and implement both long and short-term company goals. As the organization grows, this individual may take on management of new, future markets.
- Ensure ongoing and timely financial budgeting, analysis, and reports
- Hire, develop and manage all site personnel for your portfolio
- Support and set metrics for team member & property performance
- Demonstrate the ability to implement policies and procedures with clear communication and follow up
- Negotiate and manage all third-party vendor contracts for each property
- Manage the growth of the property management division
This position is stationed in Fargo and only requires 15-20% of travel outside of the Fargo-Moorhead area.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of management experience, with the ability to motivate and drive team performance
- Must have passion for excellence and a drive to set the bar with unique and innovative ideas
- Self-aware individual who recognizes weaknesses and will overcome through delegation, collaboration, and excellent resource utilization
- Problem-solver who thrives in a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent negotiation, organization, and planning skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel Skills
- Degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field, preferred
- Valid Driver's License
Individuals who have been in a General Manager, Operations Manager, or Sales Manager role would be a great candidate for this position. Especially if your skills come with a customer focused, goal-oriented personality!
EXPERIENCE THE LUX LIFE
We might be biased, but we think the culture and people at Lux Communities are pretty unique.We live the below foundational values to create a high achieving and fun-loving workplace:
- Do the Honorable Thing
- Care for Each Other
- Promote Innovation
- Be Empowered
In addition to awesome co-workers and a great company culture,Lux Communities provides eligible employees with:
- Annual & lease-up bonus programs
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer contributions
- Basic Life, Voluntary Life, Short Term & Long-Term Disability plans
- Supplemental Voluntary Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, and more!
Visit our Facebook Page or website to learn more: https://www.facebook.com/luxcommunities/or www.livewithlux.com
Lux Communities is an EEO/Affirmative Action/Veteran friendly employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender expression/identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro