The Marketing Graphics Designer will develop marketing materials in both digital and print.
Projects encompass marketing campaigns, catalogs, and a wide range of other promotional materials for both publicity and sales.
This position requires an enthusiastic attitude and ability to design independently and work collaboratively with all departments.
Strong organizational skills, along with design talent, and an unflappable nature are the desired combination for this position.
- Produce a variety of catalogs, pamphlets and mailers using InDesign
- Produce international pieces that maintain the creative integrity of the brand.
- Maintain template consistency and file quality for catalog, print and digital media.
- Ensure consistency of information, file structure and archiving.
- Preflight and output files for offset and digital presses.
- Create soft and hard copy proofs for internal review.
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly.
- Ability to translate strategic intent into compelling design concepts
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Thinks big picture and is always looking for the next idea.
- Experience with designing for both digital and print environments and an understanding of the printing process and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in catalog, prepress production and design.
- Solid technical knowledge of vector and image based graphic editing software, as well as print production software (Adobe Creative Suite esp. – InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop), Microsoft Office Suite, and other basic organizational software is essential.
- In-Depth knowledge of InDesign including Style Sheets and Master Pages.
- Quick learner, adept at learning new programs.
- Ability to recognize and visually differentiate colors.
- Detail-oriented with an ability to prioritize work and minimize production downtime.
- Excellent proofing skills.
- Candidate should possess strong organizational, communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills. S/he must be able to prioritize while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate closely and brainstorm fresh ideas
Portfolio must be included to be considered for this position with a focus on catalog and marketing materials.
This position is in-house only and no freelance will be considered.
Learn more at www.nuby.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (@NubyUSA).