At Luum we tackle real, big commute problems. As a pioneer in enterprise commute management we engage employees, unify mobility options, and bring about meaningful change. We value individuality, autonomy, and drive (but not the kind that is you alone in a car). We have ambitious goals to expand nationally and this role is essential in realizing that growth.
Our quickly evolving Customer Support team is seeking an empathetic and dynamic Customer Support Specialist capable of supporting a growing portfolio of customers. This is a unique opportunity to get your foot in the door and help shape a growing team! In this role, you will educate Luum customers on the capabilities of our product in response to their inquiries.
In addition to the responsibilities mentioned above, you will:
- Serve as the first line of defense to triage technical support tickets and messages.
- Liaise with the customer and Luum's Engineering and Product teams to enable new features.
- Explore and analyze support ticket data to identify areas for opportunity and improvement.
- Contribute to regular maintenance and improvement of our product knowledge base.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to nurture customer relationships and ensure overall customer delight with Luum.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 1-3 years in a customer service role; experience supporting Enterprise software is a plus
- Inquisitive by nature; ability to learn technical concepts and terminology
- Strong communication and follow-up skills
- Proven experience solving large, complex customer challenges
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Empathy for customers and a desire to create a delightful experience
We're unique in that our software is purpose-built to solve some of the world's most pressing challenges. We are still in our nascent growth stages; The ideas you bring up over morning coffee, stand ups, or a Friday afternoon office beverage (spirited or otherwise) could dramatically shape the trajectory of Luum's success.
The Luum ethos is one of balance that extends to our workplace environment. We have built our team to be reflective of--and carry out--our mission, vision and values. We are committed to growing a team that mirrors the customers we serve, and are intentional about diversity, inclusion, and equity as we scale our company.