Utility Operator | Maintenance
Luttrell Staffing Group Dayton, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Do you have knowledge in heat network diagrams and heating equipment? Do you know the fundamentals of hydraulics and heat engineering? Are you interested in an opportunity to go full-time with the company right away? Luttrell Staffing Group in Cleveland, TN, in partnership with Nokian Tyres in Dayton, has an opening for a Utilities Operator | Maintenance position. This is a Direct-Hire position, and a great career opportunity! If interested, apply today by clicking on the link below.
Details for Utilities Operator position:
- Full-Time, Direct-Hire
- Must be willing to work a 12 hour shift (days or nights)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years of mechanical or experience in a manufacturing environment
- Boiler and chiller operator certificates a plus
- Insurance benefits available
Can you see yourself in this Utilities Operator position?
- Ensure good condition, trouble-free and reliable operation of serviced devices and equipment, their proper operation, timely high-quality repair
- Study the conditions of device operation, identify causes of premature wear, take measures for their prevention and elimination
- Monitor the hydraulic mode of heat networks, maintain the temperature schedule of heat supply sources, return water temperature from heat consumers, pumping operations, condensate return, and serviceability of reserve boiler rooms from the control panel
- Take part in activation and deactivation of heat networks and heat points, and emergency response
- Participate in preparing requests for materials, spare parts and tools and ensure their economical and rational use
- Carry out comprehensive testing of equipment after overhauls and prepare repaired equipment for commissioning
- Maintain hot water and steam boilers, and heating water converter plants of heat distribution networks
- Others duties as required
Do you have the Knowledge and Skills needed for this position?
- Possesses knowledge of heat network diagrams; heating equipment of heat supply sources; heat consumer schedule; design of measuring instruments in heat networks; fundamentals of hydraulics and heat engineering
- Possesses knowledge of design, maintenance rules, operating conditions and operation mode of the equipment for special water treatment systems, their process diagrams; location of equipment, pipelines and fittings; requirements for the quality of coolant and distillate after cleaning; purpose of measuring instruments, alarms and automatic controllers; decontamination methods for premises, equipment, pipelines and tools.
- Possesses knowledge of design and operation principle of hot water and steam boilers of various systems
- Ability to work with portable electric and pneumatic tools
- Knowledgeable in hoist and rigging practices
- Must have forklift experience and license
- Computer skills
- Good communication
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Luttrell Staffing GroupWhy Work Here?
Luttrell Staffing is your #1 connection to local jobs. Careers Start Here!