Are you looking for an opportunity to get hired within our company? Luttrell Staffing Group in South Burlington, VT is currently hiring for a Sales | Business Development position for their office. This is a unique opportunity, as you will be working to build our client base outside of the office but also working some in the office to help hire for those clients. Staffing sales experience preferred but willing to train with requisite sales experience. If you are interested in this position, apply today, we would love to hear from you!
Details for Sales | Business Development position:
- Full-Time, Direct-Hire
- Pay is Based on Experience (Base pay starting at $40,000/year)
- Staffing sales experience preferred but willing to train with requisite sales experience
- 40 hours per week
- Benefits available (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K)
The Business Development Manager builds market position by identifying, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships, thereby contributing to the growth and profitability of the Company.
Essential Function & Responsibilities for BDM:
- Active communication and involvement with target list accounts, at minimum, on a monthly basis
- Active communication and involvement with commissionable accounts on a regular basis, monthly for medium to large users or bi-annual for smaller users
- Effectively plan and manage appointments, calls, and other interactions
- Utilizing Avointe, track the development of sales initiatives and strategies, in order to achieve organizational goals and objectives
- Keep abreast of the industry, business, and market trends including competitive information, new businesses, company closings, layoffs, and expansions/organizational changes
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all Company Staff; and display a professional image for the Company
- Communicates frequently with Staffing Managers, Branch Managers, Regional Managers and all other management to review progress, establish strategies, and discuss accomplishments, challenges, and/or goals
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations
- Enhance business and brand recognition through networking opportunities such as Chamber functions, SHRM, HR Associations, etc., twice monthly. Documentation of activities, contacts made, and other relevant data into Avionte is required
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and be able to drive self to and from appointments
- Maintain accurate files and records, such as: Information Forms, Proposals, Weekly Sales Reports, and Target Lists for each assigned territory
Apply today, we look forward to hearing from you!