Luttrell Staffing Group, in partnership with Obiso Co.-White Barrel Winery/Avila Herbals, is now recruiting for Horticulture Specialist.
Responsibilities for Horticulture Specialist:
- Maintain nurseries and keep records on operations
- Train subordinates in greenhouse operations
- Teach the proper methods and techniques of planting ornamental plants
- Prepare orders for various types of plants and seeds
- Pay rate $13-$14/hour
- Temp-to-Hire position
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits
Qualifications for Horticulture Specialist:
- Proven experience as a Horticulturist or other similar position
- Strong organizational skills, project management and problem solving skills with ability to multi-task
- Bachelors of Science in botany, plant science or related field
- CCA (Certificed Crop Advisers) certification preferred
- SSSA (Soil Science Society of America) certification preferred
- Ability to stand, walk, bend and weed for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs at times
- Hot/Cold weather tolerance
- Ability to access and navigate each department at the organizations facilities
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (540) 674-1118 or send resume to lsaunders@Lstaff.com.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Luttrell Staffing Group